As an HR professional in these challenging times, how do you train your leaders to steer the culture of your organization effectively? One in three workers say their manager can’t lead them and 28% of HR professionals’ time is spent addressing problems caused by poor people managers (SHRM 2019 Culture Report). What if there was one thing that motivated both employees and managers in your organization to lead and perform well?
Drawing on human attachment theory, scientific research, and business case studies, this seminar provides participants with inspiration and actionable insights into what creates healthy, thriving culture. The presentation is designed for HR professionals on any level interested in learning more about how to pivot your organization toward effective leadership that can build and sustain profitable, winning AND caring cultures.
● Understand the neuroscience, emotional science and research associated with human connection and motivation.
● Provide practical tools to increase emotional awareness, leadership skills and effective communication.
● Gain actionable insights for increasing, promoting, and developing cultural health in organizations.
● Gain skills to pivot toward psychological flexibility and away from reactive, emotionally-fused responses.
● Understand personality science tools designed to predict leaders' and teams' traits, communication styles, and strengths.
Randal Weidenaar is a consultant, researcher, author and teacher. His passion is for thriving cultures, born from a desire to make work a place where everyone thrives. Randal has studied business processes development at MIT Sloan School of Management, quantitative social research methods at University of Amsterdam, and culture-driven team development at University of Pennsylvania. He has helped corporations, government, HR and non-profit organizations unpack the art and science of leadership and culture creation, and wrote The Ultimate Why workbook to help leaders develop this team culture. In Europe, Randal worked with diverse people teams from over 42 countries, and consulted countless organizations in marketing and culture development. Randal is the owner and founder of Notionfront, a marketing firm that has clients across the United States. He is also the director of Grace Encounter, a self-development organization.
Approved for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI (General) Credit
CHECK BACK IN OCTOBER TO REGISTER
AFTER YOU REGISTER: 2 days before the webinar we will email you the meeting ID and link. Be sure to check your spam folder if your email provider blocks emails from South King County SHRM.