A Rebel's Guide to Your HR Vision
Wednesday, September 30th - Thursday, October 1st, 2020
For more than 80 years, the NHRMA Annual Conference has been the premier gathering of HR professionals in the Pacific NW region and a can't-miss experience. More than ever, it is imperative for HR professionals, executives, people managers, and students to join together to build the workplaces of the future. Join us September 30 and October 1, 2020, for the FIRST EVER, Virtual NHRMA Conference!
This year's Virtual Conference will consist of two days of forward-thinking content you've come to expect each year from NHRMA — thought-provoking General Sessions, engaging workshops, and more than 30 valuable recertification credits. And with special, reduced rates, more of your team can participate!
The online Virtual Conference includes:
· Live streaming sessions and Q&A. Live streaming sessions will be taking place from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on both days of the Conference (view the agenda here). At the end of each presentation, you can interact directly with presenters during the live Q&A time.
· Recertification credits. You will be able to earn up to 30 recertification credits depending on the sessions you attend, either live or recorded!
· Recorded on-demand sessions. All presentations will be recorded and accessible for 90 days after the conference, so don't stress if you miss one!
· Discussion thread related to each session. Post your comments and questions and get reactions from other conference participants and presenters.
· Handouts and other resources. Download and print or save handouts from all the sessions, as well as related resource documents.
· Networking opportunities. Post a professional profile and find others with similar professional interests and specialties.
Getting excited? Click here to register for the Virtual Conference; you won't want to miss it! If you still have questions, let us know at NHRMA@ConferenceSolutionsInc.com.